Airshou For iOS 11 – Are you an iPhone owner? are you looking forward to recording some app footage from your device? Well if you answered yes to both the questions, then you’ve come to the exactly right place now. Today we are here to show you how to record and share your game plays as well as app tutorials using a very famous tweak/app for iOS.The app of the day is Airshou – you are all in one getaway for a home screen recorder. Using Airshou you can pretty much record each and every activity of your phone.
Today in this world of sharing and learning, video-based tutorials have been growing exponentially. There are many youtube channels that run on the sole basis of providing users with knowledge and tutorials on many different subjects. If you are one of those who wants to either start a tutorial based channel on youtube to help people with technology, then you must use the Airshou app. Even though there are many apps that offer this service there are very few that work at a level as good as Airshou.
Apple has stopped its support for recording apps because of security reasons as such apps can essentially breach user privacy and record stuff that they are not intended to. But there are many people who are still looking forward to recording the screens of their devices and for such people is the safe and secure Airshou app.The security factor of The Airshou app is a great reason for its success. But the app doesn’t run only because of its security measures instead, it has great recording capabilities with it too. With this service, you can record in 1080P High Definition qualities at 60 FPS.
Read – Tongbu Assistant iOS 11
Airshou iOS 11 – Features
All these may seem too intimidating at times but it really brings out the quality while recording your screens. Airshou has a lot of features to offers us, i.e the users. Some of these uses of the Airshou app are as follows –
- The Airshou app allows users to stream as well as record videos in 1080p.
- You can save videos in lower qualities as well if you’re looking forward to saving some space in your device.
- You can share your recorded videos directly to famous video sharing sites like Youtube, Dailymotion as well as twitch.tv
- The recorded video gets stored in the format that you like including.MP4, AVI as well as.OVI formats.
- Airshou is also free to download and does not require you to jailbreak your device.
Airshou iOS 11 – Step by Step Download & Install
If you’re looking forward to getting the Airshou app then you’ve come to the right place. You just would have to follow some simple steps and you would be good to go with the downloads. The steps are as follows –
- Firstly, open up the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad.
- Now copy paste this link in the search box – https://goo.gl/tGkhGP
- After the page completely loads up, you should tap on the add to home screen button.
- Name this as Airshou and this should add the app to your home screen.
- Now you can easily record any amount of videos.
Follow www.forios10.com for more interesting articles & tricks.