Download iFile iPA on iOS 11 – Are you an iOS device owner who has recently installed Cydia or jailbreak on the device? Are you looking for apps that are a must download for jailbroken devices? Then you’ve come to the right place. iFile is one of the most demanded apps and services for any iOS user. Unlike Android, iOS doesn’t have a built-in documents explorer and manager so people really need it for sorting out their device. It has truly become a necessity for someone who downloads a lot of data from over the internet as well as things kind of easily get messy without a file manager.
Jailbreak brings about many such features that we wish we could get on the iPhone but that are not already officially there. One such feature is the iFile download manager. It simply makes things quite easier for everyone and allows users to make sure that they are able to keep the device clean. The iFile download manager also allows users to download and install. iPA packages directly from the web without the need of a PC and software like Cydia Impactor. iFile allows fast navigation of data present on your device much like the Finder app on the Macbooks.
It a great tool for advanced management of different kinds of data on your device as it would easily help you keep things organized. It gives you complete access to the root of the device including jailbreak files. Installing tweaks and hacks for games and apps have never been this easy. You can simply copy paste files from one directory to the other without the need of a PC and apps like iFunbox etc. The iFile is self-sufficient on its own and doesn’t require you to tether to a PC like the iFunbox app. Thus there are certainly many features that we can get with the iFile Download, hence we should have a look at those straight away.
Read – Tongbu Assistant Download
iFile App – iOS 11 Version Features
iFile is our all in one stop for each and every file managing requirements. It is a great and must have tool for anyone who has jailbroken his / her iOS device. iFile is a great app that allows you to handle app data, multimedia, and software in many of the following ways –
- Copy, pasting, removing and renaming files has never been this easy.
- Editing the pre-existing.TXT data and creating new ones for maintaining directory.
- Easy installation of.DEB packages too directly from within the app.
- Running MP3 songs and MP4 movies directly and sharing them too.
- Unpacking zip files and making your own password protected ZIP files.
iFile iOS 11 App – Download and Install Steps
iFile requires you to be jailbroken on your device and also requires Cydia to be installed with an active internet connection. When you have everything set up you can simply follow these steps –
- Open up Cydia or this link directly to take you to the download page – http://cydia.saurik.com/package/eu.heinelt.ifile/
- Now, search for the iFile app.
- You don’t need to add any repositories as the repo for this app is already present with Cydia.
- Install the app and restart springboard.
Keep Reading www.forios10.com